MICH @ MSU Odds
|338 Michigan State
Who usually wins Michigan or Michigan State?
The teams began alternating home fields in 1958. Since Michigan State's admittance into the Big Ten Conference in 1950, the series is 40–32–2 in favor of Michigan. In the entire history of the rivalry, the game has never been contested anywhere besides Ann Arbor or East Lansing, and alternates between the two campuses.
What are the odds for Michigan State to make the Final 4?
Michigan State Future Odds The Spartans are currently +900 to make the Final Four and +7000 to win the NCAA Tournament (odds via PointsBet Sportsbook) – check out our PointsBet Promo Code page and sign up with ACTION2K1 to claim $2,200 in risk-free bets.
Who is favored to win Michigan vs Penn State?
Michigan leads the all-time series 39-15, but the teams have split the last six meetings. The Wolverines are 3.5-point favorites in the latest Michigan vs. Penn State odds from SportsLine consensus, while the over/under for total points scored is 153.5.
Who is favored Michigan vs Michigan State?
The Wolverines The Wolverines are 25-point favorites in the latest Michigan vs. Michigan State odds, while the over/under for total points scored is 46. Before making any Michigan State vs.
Who is favored to win the Michigan Michigan State game?
The oddsmakers at DraftKings Sportsbook just released the opening odds for this one, and it should come as no surprise the Wolverines are favored over the Spartans.
Who has more wins Michigan or Michigan State?
Michigan leads the series with an overall record of 73–38–5, though the series has seen several ebbs and flows during which one team or the other has experienced periods of dominance. In the earliest years of the rivalry from 1898 to 1933, Michigan was the dominant program with a record of 23–2–3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is predicted to win the Michigan Michigan State game?
The index estimates Michigan will win the game in 93.1 percent of its simulations, compared to Michigan State winning in the remaining 6.9 percent of sims. FPI projects Michigan will defeat MSU by 23.6 points, or by rounding up, by an expected 24 points, still not enough to cover the line.
What are the odds for the Michigan Michigan State game?
The Wolverines have a 97.3% chance to collect the win in this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability. The Spartans have a 6.9% implied probability. Michigan has compiled a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season. Michigan State has compiled a 4-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
What is the score of the Michigan Michigan State game?
McCarthy throws 3 TD passes in 1st half, No. 2 Michigan routs Michigan State 49-0
What is the spread on the Michigan Michigan State game?
Michigan vs. Michigan State spread: Wolverines -25. Michigan vs. Michigan State over/under: 46 points.
- How do you bet on college football totals?
- Totals are the estimated combined points scored between the two teams in a game. In this example, oddsmakers predict Georgia and Alabama will combine to score 70 total points to be scored in a game. So, if a college football bettor thinks more than 53 points will be scored in the game, they would bet the Over.
- What are college football moneylines?
- Moneyline: This bet removes the point spread, with corresponding odds for the favorite and underdog. In this example, Ohio State backers would need to lay $400 on the favorite Buckeyes to win $100.
- Who is favored to win MSU vs U of M?
- The oddsmakers at DraftKings Sportsbook just released the opening odds for this one, and it should come as no surprise the Wolverines are favored over the Spartans.
- What is the point spread for Michigan vs Michigan State?
- 25-point The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (7-0) and the Michigan State Spartans (2-4) meet to try to take home the Paul Bunyan Trophy on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Spartan Stadium. The Wolverines are double-digit, 25-point favorites. The over/under is 46 in this game.
What are the odds on the michigan michigan state game
|What were the betting odds for Michigan vs Ohio State?
|Ohio State vs. Michigan money line: Michigan -153, Ohio State +128.
|Does MSU have a chance against Michigan?
|The index estimates Michigan will win the game in 93.1 percent of its simulations, compared to Michigan State winning in the remaining 6.9 percent of sims. FPI projects Michigan will defeat MSU by 23.6 points, or by rounding up, by an expected 24 points, still not enough to cover the line.
|What is the over under on the Michigan Michigan State game?
|MICH @ MSU Odds
- What is the betting line for MSU vs Wisconsin?
- Michigan State vs. Wisconsin money line: Michigan State: -243, Wisconsin: +197.
- What are the betting odds for Kentucky vs Michigan State?
- Caesars Sportsbook lists the Wildcats as 7-point favorites for this 7 p.m. ET tip. The total number of points Vegas thinks will be scored, or the over/under, is 141.5 in the latest Kentucky vs. Michigan State odds.
- What is the over under for Michigan State vs Duke?
- Michigan State vs. Duke over/under: 141.5 points.